When: February 3rd ~ 11th, 2019
Where: San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
San Carlos is a beautiful beachfront community
- 8 nights in luxury ocean-view accommodations with breakfast provisions
- 3 Evening Meals
- Local Transportation
- Airfare to/from Hermosillo Int’l Airport (HMO) or ground transportation to/from San Carlos
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tournament Registration Fees
Who wouldn’t want to work on their game at pickleball bootcamp!? We guarantee you will see improvement as we drill down on strategy, technique, skill development, court positioning, effective practice methods, mental toughness, and more under the guidance of IPTPA certified instructors, Scott, Daniel, and Jon Moore. In addition to the coaching, you will also have plenty of time to practice with (or against!) some of the best players in the world. Our “instructional play” time has proven to be one of the highlights for previous participants as we offer instant feedback and constructive criticism to help you take your game to the next level. We are confident this will be one of the best, intensive pickelball training experiences of your life and we’d love to have you there!
*The bootcamp portion of this trip is limited to levels 3.0 and above. If you would like to discuss organizing a beginners’ camp with us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This section will be updated as more information regarding the tournament becomes available.
- 60 ~ 31 Days Prior to Arrival: 20% of the Total Costs
- 30 ~ 4 Days Prior to Arrival: 50% of the Total Costs
- 72 Hours or Less Prior to Arrival: 100% of the Total Costs
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions regarding our cancellation policy.
We strongly encourage all travelers to invest in travel insurance to both minimize your financial risks of traveling and provide you with peace of mind to fully enjoy the your trip. Travel insurance can provide many helpful resources including refunds or assistance for any of the following situations that may arise before or during a trip:
- You need to cancel your participation on the tour
- You need to cancel or change a flight
- Lost baggage during the trip
- Stolen items during the trip
- Medical costs during the trip
We suggest you talk to your insurance provider to ask about the travel insurance plans available to you. You can also compare policies online. Here are two well-known travel insurance providers to consider:
- Travelex Travel Insurance
- Travel Guard
- You can also use www.InsureMyTrip.comto compare multiple companies’ plans.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any additional questions regarding travel insurance.