When: February 3rd ~ 12th, 2019
Where: San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
San Carlos is a beautiful beachfront community
- 9 nights in luxury ocean-view accommodations with breakfast provisions
- 3 Evening Meals
- Local Transportation
- Airfare to/from Hermosillo Int’l Airport (HMO) or ground transportation to/from San Carlos
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tournament Registration Fees
This camp will feature 2 ~ 4 hours of instruction on February 5th (day of arrival) as well as 5 ~ 6 hours on the 12th (day prior to departure). We guarantee improvement as our world-class instructors, Scott and Jon Moore, dive into strategy, technique, skill development, court positioning, effective practice methods, mental toughness, and more. In addition to the coaching, you will also have the opportunity to practice with and against some of the top players in the game. Our time for “instructional play” has consistently been mentioned as one of the highlights for previous participants as we offer instant feedback and constructive criticism to help take your game to the next level. We are confident this will be one of the best, intensive pickleball training experience of your life. We’d love to see you there!
***The bootcamp portion of this trip is limited to levels 3.0 and above. If you would like to discuss organizing a beginners’ camp, please contact us at email@example.com.***
- The first event is the Sombrero Showdown, for players 25+ years old. For those players 60 and over, your brackets will be run as a SSIPA tournament. This four-day event will run from Thursday, February 7 to Sunday, February 10, 2019 in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico.
- The second event is the Amigos Cup. This fun and friendly event will feature “Team San Carlos” versus “Team The World.” Teams will be formed by “ALL” players who register for the Sombrero Showdown. It is a one-day event which will run on Monday, February 11, 2019 in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico.
Spots are reserved for participants in our clinics, so if when you go to register, your category shows as “Full”, please email tournament director Theresa Melius at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you are in Pickleball Trips‘ clinic, and she will add you to the tournament.
- 60 ~ 31 Days Prior to Arrival: 20% of the Total Costs
- 30 ~ 4 Days Prior to Arrival: 50% of the Total Costs
- 72 Hours or Less Prior to Arrival: 100% of the Total Costs
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions regarding our cancellation policy.
We strongly encourage all travelers to invest in travel insurance to both minimize your financial risks of traveling and provide you with peace of mind to fully enjoy the your trip. Travel insurance can provide many helpful resources including refunds or assistance for any of the following situations that may arise before or during a trip:
- You need to cancel your participation on the tour
- You need to cancel or change a flight
- Lost baggage during the trip
- Stolen items during the trip
- Medical costs during the trip
We suggest you talk to your insurance provider to ask about the travel insurance plans available to you. You can also compare policies online. Here are two well-known travel insurance providers to consider:
- Travelex Travel Insurance
- Travel Guard
- You can also use www.InsureMyTrip.comto compare multiple companies’ plans.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any additional questions regarding travel insurance.