When: December 3rd ~ 10th, 2019
Where: San Jose del Cabo, MX
Looking for a getaway from the long winter?? How about receiving world-class pickleball instruction at the same time? Come learn from instructors Scott and Daniel Moore, two of the top players in the game while enjoying the sunshine at the all-inclusive Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos!
Off the courts you can explore the charming town of Cabo de San Jose with us where you’ll find great shopping, inexpensive massages, and a beautiful, historical Mexico town. We’ll also introduce you to some of our favorite beach games, including beach and spike pickleball.
Every morning will feature instruction/guided play with Daniel & Scott, while the afternoons will be free for relaxing, recreational pickleball, exploring Cabo, and ‘livin’ the dream.’
- $1595 PP Double Occupancy | $2395 PP Single Occupancy | $300 PP Non-Pickleball Player’s Discount
- 7 nights at with complimentary breakfasts
- All meals & beverages including alcohol, soft drinks, etc
- All activities including tours, entrance & guide fees, pickleball, transportation, etc.
- Airfare to/from Los Cabos Int’l Airport (SJD)
- 60 ~ 31 Days Prior to Arrival: 20% of the Total Costs
- 30 ~ 4 Days Prior to Arrival: 50% of the Total Costs
- 72 Hours or Less Prior to Arrival: 100% of the Total Costs
We strongly encourage all travelers to invest in travel insurance to both minimize your financial risks of traveling and provide you with peace of mind to fully enjoy the your trip. Travel insurance can provide many helpful resources including refunds or assistance for any of the following situations that may arise before or during a trip:
- You need to cancel your participation on the tour
- You need to cancel or change a flight
- Lost baggage during the trip
- Stolen items during the trip
- Medical costs during the trip
We suggest you talk to your insurance provider to ask about the travel insurance plans available to you. You can also compare policies online. Here are two well-known travel insurance providers to consider:
- Travelex Travel Insurance
- Travel Guard
- You can also use www.InsureMyTrip.comto compare multiple companies’ plans.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions regarding our cancellation policy or travel insurance.