Interior Japan (Private Group)
Explore the ruggedly mountainous interior of Japan with us on this 10 night/11day pickleball adventure!
The prefectures of Tochigi, Nagano, and Gifu are characterized by stunning natural landscapes, age-old Shinto shrines, peculiar sights such as the hot-spring-loving snow monkeys, and uniquely regional gastronomy. We finish the tour in Takayama, a major cultural hub of Japan, which is often referred to as mini-Kyoto. This insider experience also features plenty of pickleball instruction and play with locals at our local guides’ favorite Japanese venues, where most tourists never set foot.
- 10 nights at standard accommodations
- All meals excluding 2 dinners and 2 lunches
- All activities including, tours, entrance fees, pickleball clinics and transportation within Japan (transportation excludes return trip from Takayama to Tokyo-area airports)
- Airfare to/from Tokyo airports, Haneda Int’l Airport (HND) or Narita Int’l Airport (NRT)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel insurance, medical coverage, etc.
ARRIVAL IN JAPAN
NARITA ~ TOCHIGI
TOCHIGI ~ KARUIZAWA
FREE MORNING, AFTERNOON PICKLEBALL
KARUIZAWA ~ SHIBU ONSEN
SNOW MONKEYS, SOBA, HOT SPRINGS
SHIBU ONSEN ~ MATSUMOTO
MATSUMOTO ~ TAKAYAMA
SHIRAKAWAGO, GUJO HACHIMAN
|91+ Days Prior to Start Date||Full Refund Minus 20% Nonrefundable Deposit*|
|61 ~ 90 Days Prior to Start Date||50% Refund of Total Trip Cost|
|31 ~ 60 Days Prior to Start Date||25% Refund of Total Trip Cost|
|0 ~ 30 Days Prior to Start Date||None (20% Deposit Transferable)|
We strongly encourage all travelers to invest in travel insurance to both minimize your financial risks of traveling and provide you with peace of mind to fully enjoy the your trip. Travel insurance can provide many helpful resources including refunds or assistance for any of the following situations that may arise before or during a trip:
- You need to cancel your participation on the tour
- You need to cancel or change a flight
- Lost baggage during the trip
- Stolen items during the trip
- Medical costs during the trip
We suggest you talk to your insurance provider to ask about the travel insurance plans available to you. You can also compare policies online. Here are two well-known travel insurance providers to consider:
Travelex Travel Insurance
You can also use InsureMyTrip.com to compare multiple companies’ plans.