Pickleball in Paradise
When: November 12th ~ 19th, 2019
Where: Ixtapa, Guerrero, MX
Come join us for a week of pickleball, fun, and sun at the all-inclusive Club Med Ixtapa Pacific resort in the beautiful state of Guerrero, Mexico! Over the course of our 5 day camp, our professional instructors including Scott, Daniel, & Jon Moore, and Cookie Drake will work with you on strategy, technique, skill development, court positioning, effective practice methods, mental toughness, and more to take your game to the next level. We never exceed an 8:1 player to instructor ratio in order to ensure you are getting personalized instruction from every one of our coaches. You’ll also have an opportunity to play against some of the top players in the world every afternoon through our “instructional play” time as we offer instant feedback and constructive criticism to help you apply what you’re learning.
If the pickleball alone isn’t enough incentive, come for the world-class bars & restaurants, stunning beaches, activities including sailing, kayaking, & stand up paddle-boarding, or to make new friends from all over the pickleball world. You can find more information about Club Med Ixtapa Pacific by clicking the link or going to the “Resort” tab on our Ixtapa Pacific page. For any serious players looking to improve their Pickleball game in a warm, beautiful environment this is the trip for you! Spots are limited so sign-up now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions. See you in paradise!
- 7 nights at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific with complimentary breakfasts
- All meals & beverages including alcohol, soft drinks, etc.
- All activities including tours, entrance & guide fees, pickleball, domestic transportation, etc.
- Airfare to/from Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Int’l Airport (ZIH)
“A beautiful hacienda-style family resort nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains & the Pacific Ocean.”
Named one of the world’s best family resorts by Trip Advisor, this all-inclusive resort in Ixtapa, Mexico has all the components necessary for the makings of a perfect family vacation. Glorious sunrises and nonstop fun can be expected at this award winning resort. Soak in the sun as you lounge on our golden sandy beaches, take a stroll in our tranquil indoor garden, explore our unique stargazing lounge, or learn to sail with one of our professional instructors. At Club Med’s Ixtapa Mexico Resort, family fun is just around the corner.
- Superior – Single Room (365.97 sq. ft)
- Deluxe – Single Room (559.72 sq. ft), Furnished Balcony, Lounge Area
- Suite – Single Room (785.77 sq. ft), Furnished Balcony, Sea View
Visit https://www.clubmed.us/r/Ixtapa-Pacific/y for additional details!
- 60 ~ 31 Days Prior to Arrival: 20% of the Total Costs
- 30 ~ 4 Days Prior to Arrival: 50% of the Total Costs
- 72 Hours or Less Prior to Arrival: 100% of the Total Costs
We strongly encourage all travelers to invest in travel insurance to both minimize your financial risks of traveling and provide you with peace of mind to fully enjoy the your trip. Travel insurance can provide many helpful resources including refunds or assistance for any of the following situations that may arise before or during a trip:
- You need to cancel your participation on the tour
- You need to cancel or change a flight
- Lost baggage during the trip
- Stolen items during the trip
- Medical costs during the trip
We suggest you talk to your insurance provider to ask about the travel insurance plans available to you. You can also compare policies online. Here are two well-known travel insurance providers to consider:
- Travelex Travel Insurance
- Travel Guard
- You can also use www.InsureMyTrip.comto compare multiple companies’ plans.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions regarding our cancellation policy or travel insurance.