Western Japan | Samurai Trail Add-On
Kyoto & more
5/11 - 5/20 (W. Japan) & 5/20 - 23 (Samurai Trails) | 5/23 - 6/1 (W. Japan)
Join us for a 9 day pickleball adventure to Western Japan!
Explore modern cities like Hiroshima and Kobe, rural areas of Tsuyama as well as the ancient capitol of Nara, all while playing pickleball with local players. This will be a true insider experience and culinary treat as our tour leaders, who are natives or have spent extensive time living in Japan, take you to all their favorite spots!
- 9 nights at standard accommodations
- All meals excluding 1 dinner and 1 lunch
- All activities including, tours, entrance fees, pickleball clinics and transportation within Japan
- Airfare to/from Kansai Int’l Airport (KIX) or Narita Int’l Airport (NRT)
- 1 week JR Pass (2 weeks needed if joining Samurai Trails extension)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel insurance, medical coverage, etc.
- This 4-Star accommodation, which is only minutes from Kansai Int’l Airport (KIX) was voted as having one of the best hotel breakfast in all of Japan by TripAdvisor users in 202o.
- The most traditional lodging of our pickleball tour, this Japanese-style inn provides guests with a true sense of Japan’s past. From the private Onsen bath to the Washoku food combined with all the major comforts of a modern hotel, this will undoubtedly be a memorable stay.
Daiwa Roynet or Hilton Hiroshima
- Both hotels feature western-style accommodation with easy access to all of the city’s major sites.
- Conveniently located in Osaka’s bustling Minami district, this 4-star western-style accommodation is the perfect starting point for shopping, dining, transportation and of course pickleball.
SAMURAI TRAIL | ARRIVAL / OSAKA ~ KISO FUKUSHIMA
SAMURAI TRAIL | MAGOME ~ TSUMAGO
SAMURAI TRAIL | KAIDA KOGEN AND PICKLEBALL
SAMURAI TRAIL | DEPARTURE
ARRIVAL IN JAPAN
OSAKA ~ TSUYAMA
TSUYAMA ~ HIROSHIMA
HIROSHIMA ~ OSAKA
|91+ Days Prior to Start Date||Full Refund Minus 20% Nonrefundable Deposit*|
|61 ~ 90 Days Prior to Start Date||50% Refund of Total Trip Cost|
|31 ~ 60 Days Prior to Start Date||25% Refund of Total Trip Cost|
|0 ~ 30 Days Prior to Start Date||None (20% Deposit Transferable)|
We strongly encourage all travelers to invest in travel insurance to both minimize your financial risks of traveling and provide you with peace of mind to fully enjoy the your trip. Travel insurance can provide many helpful resources including refunds or assistance for any of the following situations that may arise before or during a trip:
- You need to cancel your participation on the tour
- You need to cancel or change a flight
- Lost baggage during the trip
- Stolen items during the trip
- Medical costs during the trip
We suggest you talk to your insurance provider to ask about the travel insurance plans available to you. You can also compare policies online. Here are two well-known travel insurance providers to consider:
Travelex Travel Insurance
You can also use InsureMyTrip.com to compare multiple companies’ plans.